David and Aria passed their carseat "test". They had a to prove they could maintain all their stats while in a carseat for 30 minutes before they can be discharged. This is one more goal taken care of before going home! Levi will pass his tomorrow (Mommy says confidently... :D ). We will know more about the rest of Levi's status with going home in the morning.
Sorry there are no photos tonight. I can't get the photos off my camera without my computer, and it is at home.
In other news, I got to lay on my stomach to sleep for the first time since Decemeber today! This was huge for me because I was always a tummy sleeper. I've also already lost 40 pounds, so I should write a book about the triplet diet, don't cha think? Ha. Can't say I really recommend it for everyone, I guess.
Dan got to FINALLY hold all three of his children at once tonight. It was the cutest thing ever! The nurses all paraded in to see the beautiful sight. They all oohed and ahhed. I thought Dan would be embarrassed or something but he loved showing off his adorable kids. It's hard not to just burst with pride. I can't wait to put the pictures on here. Dan is supposed to be bringing our computer back tomorrow.
Time for sleep again. We don't have very much longer of the 24/7 nursing care so I must take advantage for two more nights! Wow! Life is about to get BUSY!
YIPPPEEEEE!!! They will be home when I come to visit!! I am excited. I am leaving on the train on July 5 (I'll need someone to pick me up in Omaha on the morning of July 6) and I will come back to Denver with Mom and Dad the next weekend!!! :) I am excited. I'll call Donna's later to talk to everyone.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Elizabeth and congratulations to you and Dan on your healthy babies. It is truly one of God's miracles to have such healthy triplets. I too had twins about 20 years ago and they were also healthy. My son, Aaron, and Dan played basketball together in good old MV and his aunt Sherie gave me this website and I have been checking daily on you and the babies. They are such beautiful children. Again, Congratulations and I look forward to more updates and pictures.
ReplyDelete