Quick post... but we have another milestone on our path to freedom! The kiddos are bottling SIX feedings per day now. They are eating VERY well so far so I'm praying they don't get tuckered out as they have more and more in a row. They ambushed me with crying a little while ago and I realized how short I am on hands! (The nurse was out of the room, but it was a good reality check!) It will be helpful when they are not wired to seperate corners of a room too.
Other news: we have used 1300 of 1400 minutes on our cell phone this month! I'm going to have to stop with middle of the day updates but we'll make it to the 15th somehow. I can't believe we have used so many, but it has been the month of our lives!
Alright, back to my three babies!
It's a good thing I can talk to you for free! Sorry I missed your call last night...my phone was outside with my mom and she said she saw it ring and gave it to Shaun...he was distracted by my dad's new Harley and didn't bring it to me until 2 hours later!! I had a dream I was holding the babies last night...I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWow that's alot of bottles! Glad all is going well. The pictures look great! I love checking out other triplet blogs!
ReplyDeleteNichelle (Babycenter)