The best news yet!! NICU graduation is in sight! I showed up this morning to clean-faced babies! All the feeding tubes are gone. David, Aria and Levi are all getting all their food through bottles and nursing. They are doing SO well! There is talk of David and Aria coming home on FRIDAY! They won't say the same about Levi yet because he had the spells. Levi hasn't had one since yesterday, so there is hope. He is going to be monitored extra close tonight for 12 hours. IF he passes... he could be headed home with us too. I want that sooo bad. I pray for my family to be all together. It would be hard to have Levi far away and try to still care for David and Aria. Pray, pray, pray and I know it can happen. It has been so wonderful that the kiddos have stayed at the same level developmentally so far, and I don't want that to change.
I can't wait until my babies don't have wires attached anymore. I can't wait to hold them all in my arms. I can't wait to see them lay together in their crib in their own nursery. I can't wait to be there when Dan gets home from work. There is so much to look forward to.
I only have 30 minutes until it's time to feed my little David again, so I'm going to go lay down and rest. Hopefully I'll have time to post pictures tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment