Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Oh yeah...
I forgot: the triplets mommy is doing really well too. :) I'm feeling so much better with each passing day. I am grateful to have more and more energy to take care of my babies. My tummy is pretty awesome looking from some major bruises, but other than some uncomfort, I'm doing well. I've been saying that walking around with the babies inside me the last week was more painful than walking the first days after they were born. I'm sure a lot of that was due to pain meds, but I can't complain. If my feet would quit swelling now, I'd be just dandy! Ok, off to the NICU!! YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth, i just read all about your babies, and I cried. It is SO amazing what God has done. I am SOOO happy for you guys. What an amazing journey. I will be praying for you I didn't realize you had JUST had the babies. I am sure there are more joys around the corner. I loved looking at all the pictures. thanks for sharring. Kristi Burton
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! What an experience! We are so proud of you guys, and grateful to hear that everyone is okay!! Your babies certainly are wonderous and beautiful! And how healthy they look! Mom and Dad, PLEEEASE take time to take care of yourselves, and enjoy your three little miracles!!
ReplyDeleteCraig and Carrie and
Tyler, Garrett, Austin, and
Hunter Barr!!!
Haven't you heard? No one cares how mommy is doing once the babies arrive! Just kidding, I'm glad that you are feeling more like yourself. But I really did "disappear" when Rylan was born. If I went into school without her during my 6 weeks off people would always ask where she was and why I didn't bring her! Just think-you'll experience that times three!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kenzie. When we walk in the door, even now, everyone is like "Hey Tony and Stacey" then they walk off with my kids, totally ignoring us. Also at the hospital with each kid, the most they did for me was offer me a Motrin, feel my uterus and then leave the room. They were all about the baby. So not that it should be any other way, but get used to it! :)
ReplyDelete