Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Four Weeks Old

My babies are four weeks old today. It hardly seems possible, and yet it seems like I've known them a while now.

We had a BIG evening for David. He ROLLED over!! We laid David and Aria on their tummies for a few minutes of tummy play time. He got mad because he was hungry and rolled himself right over! I almost missed it because I wanted to go get a camera. I'm so glad Dan saved me from running out of the room and said to just stay and watch him. It was awesome. He shouldn't even be born yet... their due date was July 3rd. He and Levi are exceptionally strong and everybody who tries to burp them agrees. Here are some pictures of my strong boys:

David hanging out trying to burp with one of our helpers from church.

Levi lifting his head right off the ground during his tummy time.

The boys hanging out in their bouncy seats, Momma rocking with her toes.


Here is a picture of Aria in my favorite preemie outfit of hers. I love the cap sleeves and the detailed collar. She won't be able to wear it much longer. I'm also going to post a picture taken of her in the hospital to compare how much she has grown. I'm so proud of my little treasures!


1 comment:

  1. Good gracious they are growing FAST!!! Only 1 week and 3 days till I am there! I can't wait to meet you babies!

    ReplyDelete