Friday, June 20, 2008

Everybody is home! The Nebelsick's finally have a full house!

Ok, quick post because I have GOT to get in the shower! Oh yeah, and everyone would probably appreciate it if I brushed my teeth too. No wonder the babies make funny faces when I get close for kisses!

All joking aside, things are going really well here at home with three babies. My mom is here and has been a bigger help than I could have imagined or ever expected her to be. Also, our pastor's wife has scheduled help to come for 6 hour shifts a couple times a day. Having extra hands when all three babies want food is so helpful! They've all allowed me to get sleep and take care of myself as well as the kiddos. We are so blessed!

We have enjoyed lots of good times already at home. They all took their first baths in a tub the other night. We are learning that David is an incredible burper as long as you can get it out of him. Aria is our best sleeper and is very consistently good for us. Levi is our little squeaker and still on a monitor. He has had a couple spells, so we are grateful to have that warning in place.

Here are some recent pictures of our family.

Everyone together in the NICU lobby at their first graduation. We love our triplet stroller and were so proud to wheel them out together.


This is Dan riding in the back with the three babies in the carseats. We have had one of us riding back there keeping an eye on them. They love their carseats so far and never stir when they are in them. We'll see if that lasts.


The boys in some matching outfits. They sat together very well.



Aria in her little summer dress.


The trio on their three week birthday!! We took this at 3:02, celebrating when they were born! I'll never forget it.


Dan and his little girl after her bath. He did the little curl on top of her head too!

2 comments:

  1. yeah they are all home! Can you believe that you are the mom of three new babies and that you finally get to take care of them now? I'm so excited for you. You will have so much fun getting to know them! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I love the outfits! It warmed my heart to see they are already able to wear them!

    ReplyDelete