OH MY GOSH!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE!!! I want to come back and see them sooo bad, but I just can't swing it till the end of June/beginning of July!!! At least they'll hopefully be home by then. The picture of the 3 of them and then you two with them is just precious. I miss you all and I hope to be there soon. James and I love you. Aunt Jess
Hi Friend, You look sooooooo good! Of course the babies do, too! Rylan and I are counting the days until we get to see all of you-just 12 more to go! Love you!
Beautiful family!! I love all the pictures and appreciate you taking the time to put them up even though you are so busy and so tired and healing!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE!!! I want to come back and see them sooo bad, but I just can't swing it till the end of June/beginning of July!!! At least they'll hopefully be home by then. The picture of the 3 of them and then you two with them is just precious. I miss you all and I hope to be there soon. James and I love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jess
Congratulations, You look like a beautiful family. I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!! I LOVE your first family photo, how precious! Get some rest Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great family photo! They look like they are growing bigger and stronger already. Any ideas as to when they get to go home? They are super cute.
ReplyDeletehow cute you all are we can't wait to see them in person the,snyders
ReplyDeleteDan looks totally in awe! I am not sure he knows what he is in for.
ReplyDeleteHi Friend,
ReplyDeleteYou look sooooooo good! Of course the babies do, too! Rylan and I are counting the days until we get to see all of you-just 12 more to go! Love you!