Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Pictures!

My little cuddle bugs


Triplet bonding time… Look at those hands!


Peek-a-boo!! David peeking at Aria, and Levi is loving his spot back in the middle of everything.


Another version of a favorite photo


Our “home away from home”. The little ones all snug in their beds.


Here are some personality pictures:

Aria doing what she loves best, stretching! Look at those knees!


Levi VERY upset he had to get naked for his turn on the scale and getting a bath. He’s holding on for dear life!


Levi with one tiny finger stuck under the feeding tube.


David’s deep soulful eyes... very calm, cool and collected.


After a bath time, each babe got a nice clean preemie outfit. These photos give absolutely no perspective as to how tiny they really are! They are in order again: David, Aria and Levi.


Aria looks like she's getting ready to direct her first choir!




Here’s some perspective: MY thumb next to Aria’s leg


Daddy reading David his “birth” day present: Happy Birthday to You by Dr. Seuss. Each baby got a book from Daddy with a love letter inside and Mommy got one too. Could he be more wonderful?


Levi and Daddy doing some “Kangaroo Care”. They fell asleep on the couch.


Angel bears looking over the baby bears. Thanks Aunt MiMi and Aunt Donna!!


Here are the lyrics to a lullaby I like to sing the babies when I have them snuggled close. It’s always been my favorite song and now I hold the ones I’ve dreamed about my whole life.

Masterpiece
(spoken: “You made my whole being. You formed me in my mother’s body. You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother’s body. I praise You because You made me in an amazing and wonderful way.”)

Before you had a name, or opened up your eyes
Or anyone could recognize your face.
You were being formed, so delicate in size
Secluded in God’s safe and hidden place.
With your little tiny hands and little tiny feet
And little eyes that shimmer like a pearl.
He breathed in you a song and to make it all complete
He brought the masterpiece into the world.

You are a masterpiece, a new creation He has formed
And you’re as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn
And I’m so glad that God has given you to me
Little lamb of God, you are a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment