Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weights

My babies are getting big! I keep forgetting to post their weights!

David Andrew - 5 lb. 13 oz.
Aria Louise - 5 lbs. 10 oz.
Levi Timothy - 5 lbs. 7 oz.

They are all 3 oz. apart! Levi is working his hardest not to be the littlest anymore. I think he wants to be a big brother to his sister. He has a little more chin now, not so much neck.

Off to the hospital!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nebelsicks! We are so happy for you! We are so glad Dan shared this blog with us tonight - I (Keri) started reading (and crying and laughing :)) the minute Dan left! What an amazing jouney so far! Enjoy every minute - they grow 10 times faster than you ever imagined! Take care of those babies and take care of yourselves - those babies need you!! God couldn't have triple blessed a more deserving couple! Congratulatios again!
    Paul, Keri, Kaylee, Ashlynn & Lexi Davis

    ReplyDelete