This is a picture of me in the hospital. Not the most flattering, but oh well. Nothing about pregnancy is very flattering.

Here is a picture of my recent help. The first is Mom and Dan taking a much needed break from all my demands. At least that's what they would want you to think. ;)
This was the next round of help to arrive: my brother, sister and brother-in-law.
Finally, it was my brother's birthday when he was here and this was Dan's solution to lighting all the candles. A blow torch may have been slightly over doing it... don't ya think? The some of the candles doubled over in the heat. Good thing Douglas is a firefighter and we were in no danger. :)
Finally, my big news for the evening: I've always been afraid of passing Dan on the scale and have repeatedly reminded him to pack on some pounds. Tonight we took in the local Pizza Ranch buffet (my appetite has been furocious lately-grow babies grow!) and I just had to compare our weights after dinner. I can't believe I'm about to tell the world what I weight but here it is! Dan stepped on the scale first and it read 226.4. I thought, "oh good, there's no way I'm that big yet..." Then I stepped on chanting "lower than 226!" The scale read exactly 226.4! We were exactly the same!! Not fair, but we had a good laugh. I'm still under what they recommended I gain, and not for lack of trying either. I'm on the see-food diet. I just want the babies to get anything they need and they seem to be eating it all up! They have always measured a very healthy weight, especially for triplets.
I'm feeling well and babies are moving like crazy! Dan had them playing chase the flashlight tonight and that was fun. I feel like I just stare at my belly all day. It's fun. I better go so I can call my sister and wish her Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday Jessica!
Elizabeth
Towards the end of my pregnancy with Ryan, I stepped on the scale at the doctor's and the first thing David said was "You weigh more than I do now!"
ReplyDeleteNever tell a pregnant lady that, whether she is pregnant with one baby or three! I think he has learned his lesson (and I still have 25 pounds to go to catch up to that point right now!)
:)
Kristen
Please, please, please don't take this the wrong way, but I never thought I'd see you weigh 226. :) You look fantastic though! I'd look like an elephant if I had 3 babies in me, but you look incredible! GROW, babies!!
ReplyDeleteKara
Hey Elizabeth - Brecken and I enjoyed looking at your website together this morning. It's so nice to be able to "check in" with you this way. We think you still look beautiful. We laughed about your "see-food diet" comment, that's clever! We miss you at school and think of you often!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and the babies!
Hi Elizabeth - Brecken and I enjoyed looking at your website together this morning. What a fun way to "check in" on you. We giggled about your "see-food diet" comment. That's funny! We think you still look beautiful, even 30 weeks pregnant! We miss you at school and think of you often.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and the babies.
Elizabeth, you look great for the weight and three babies in your tummy! I think I looked like you do with my last one, and I only had one baby! It sounds like you are doing great! I can't wait to hear the good news when they come.
ReplyDelete