Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What is your thought?

I want to know what your suggestion would be for triplet names! I thought it would be fun to have a record of everyone's ideas because I've forgotten all the ones I've been told. All you have to do is leave a "comment" down at the bottom of this post. I'll figure out how to get comments to show. Dan and I will be picking the most creative!! Let us know!

9 comments:

  1. I don't know about names, but I had a very vivid dream that I was with you for the delivery of the babies! It was SO Clear and my doctors here in Laramie that I have been doing labor and delivery with this semester were the ones delivering your babies, so they let me in there.

    And Dan (of course), Jessica, Marie, my sister, some chinese girl I have never met, your mom, in addition to all the docs and nurses I work with.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I will be the first to leave my names that I have thought of.

    I remember you commenting on how you thought it would be fun (maybe you said weird but I'm not sure) to name them with A, B, C names. (including you and Dan it would be A,B,C,D,E...).... so I did a little bit of thinking along those lines.

    Boy A-
    Alex
    Alexander
    Adam
    Abel

    Girl B-
    Brianna
    Brenna
    Brittany

    Boy C-
    Caleb
    Connor
    Cooper
    Christopher

    So, if you don't like that idea there are always some others here...

    Boy(s)-
    Ethan
    Hunter
    Zachary
    Samuel (its in the family)

    Girl -
    Madison
    Emma
    Adaline

    Thats all for now... you need to make sure Marie puts her top picks on here. They are fun!

    Tata for now. See you in the morning.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your sister stole my idea for A B & C names...so I'll go to the end of the alphabet:
    X: Xavier
    Y: Yolanda (sorry...it's all I could think of)
    Z: Zander

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom has always liked the name "Aria" for a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, these thoughts come from the students at Campbell County High School where the triplet's Great Aunt Mimi is the choir teacher. Of course their momma is a music teacher too and we just believe that Do Re and Mi should be a part of the names. :) After talking with their Uncle Douglas and several other family members we thought that the entire scale (although it would be a minor scale) could be combined into names for the triplets:

    LaTiDo for one of our little boys

    ReMi for our little girl

    and that would leave

    FaSol for the last little precious boy. :)

    At any rate, I am still pulling for Remi (spelled just like that too) ... but that would not fit into the alphabet scheme.

    Whatever you name these three precious children, they will know that they are loved by all of us as well as by God! They are miracles and will live a life knowing that they are loved and cared for!

    Love YOU!! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it will be fun if all the names will start in the same letter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think 3 names that start w/ P would be cute. Then they would be 3 P's in a pod! I really liked Phoebe for a girl & went from there.
    Best wishes.

    Heather Stubbe
    a/k/a/ Viktorija's mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Aunt Donna Says...
    I like the ABC idea but I don't really like aby B names for the precious little girl so then I have to rethink this whole process.
    Baby A: Andrew
    Aloysius :)
    Allen
    Addison
    Baby B: Broomhilda :( What?????
    I just can't think of any
    B name I like for a girl.
    I will have to think about
    this.
    Baby C: Chase
    OK now I am really struggling with the whole "ABC:" thing. Time to rethink the whole process.
    You better keep those babies in there because it will take me awhile to think of names.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late getting my vote in, but since the babies are not here yet I guess I'm not TOO late. I think you know what my votes will be, i'm sticking with the basket names...
    A-Alfred
    B-Brandy
    C-Charlie

    I'm thinking of you everyday and praying for 3 happy, healty babies that don't have to spend too much time in the hospital, and come home on the same day! Love you guys, Tina.

    ReplyDelete