Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some pictures from our trip

Grandma with her grandbabies at the hotel in Rapid City. It was a great place to stop on the trip to Gillette. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! She got them all ready to get dressed for church while I was getting their clothes from the van. We had to capture the moment on the cell phone because I left my SD card for my camera in Rock Rapids! Arg.

Banging on the pots and pans at Aunt MiMi's! Aria didn't like the taste of the metal spoon!



Our favorite game: peek-a-boo! They are looking with anticipation at the blanket which is about to cover them!

We got out the high chair I used as a baby and bought two other booster seats. All three are waiting for breakfast!

Levi started on the blanket in the bottom right corner. He rolled himself to the wall and then got stuck!

David had some funny faces for me during lunch the other day!

Where's Waldo? I mean, where's David? He didn't want to be left out of the eating festivities and crawled over to us. I have no idea what he was planning to do once he got into the corner, but it must have looked fun!


Here are some pictures of my sweet Aria, since the boys have both had a series of pictures in previous blogs. Here she is with Great-Grandma Rigsby.

Making eyes at the camera... I wonder if she knows yet how cute she is?

Yuck! That spoon tastes weird!

Here, she put her foot up on her thigh and then sat down and kept it there! She sat like this for a few minutes! I love the tongue sticking out for Grandpa taking the picture.

I call this her "model" picture. To me, it looks like she is striking a pose! I can't believe those eyes. She's my doll!


P.S. - We miss you sooooooooooo much Daddy! It is horrible being away from you this long. We can't wait for Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We came home a day early but I really wanted to call you for a playdate with my kiddos! Ryan would have LOVED 'helping' FOUR babies!

    Anyway Aria's eyes are beautiful! I love the eyelashes...looks like you use an eyelash curler on them (cause you have SO much time to do things like that)

    :)

    ReplyDelete