If this doesn't make you smile, I just don't know what will. It makes my day every time. Thanks, Grandma Deb, for this little treasure from your camera.
Those pajamas are way too big yet.
I have got to get a good, short video of Levi! He can't be left out. He will yell.
What a HAPPY little girl!! She is adorable! Dylan watched it with me and he giggled watching her. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable. Definetely made me smile this evening. I love the big grin with the eyes closed :)
ReplyDeleteTammy
I just showed Grandpa Dickey the last three videos that were posted on the blog. We laughed at all of them ... what cutie pies. I think this is the tenth time I've watched them today so if you posted more pictures and videos, Aunt Mimi would not be complaining. ;) I am so happy to get to see and hear the three growing and changing every day that I just can't wait to check it out every day.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Aunt Mimi