"For this child I prayed" I Samuel 1:27
Come on, no photos or anything. We need to hear more about it and see photos. Thanks, Grandpa Rigsby, (Dad)
Way to go Aria ... I knew you could keep up with your brothers! :) Tell mamma and daddy that may be part of the runny noses and fussiness. I'm sure they already know that since this is the sixth tooth. Love you all!Aunt Mimi
I'm thinking mamma is online while I'm reading this because Grandpa's comment just popped up! ;)Aunt Mimi
There... now you have some pictures. Doesn't it make you want to come see us? :D
Come on, no photos or anything. We need to hear more about it and see photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Grandpa Rigsby, (Dad)
Way to go Aria ... I knew you could keep up with your brothers! :) Tell mamma and daddy that may be part of the runny noses and fussiness. I'm sure they already know that since this is the sixth tooth.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Aunt Mimi
I'm thinking mamma is online while I'm reading this because Grandpa's comment just popped up! ;)
ReplyDeleteAunt Mimi
There... now you have some pictures. Doesn't it make you want to come see us? :D
ReplyDelete