Monday, February 16, 2009

You might need a vacation when...

you are loading the van at Grandma and Grandpa's farm and a chicken runs away from you when you open the door, and you yell in your high-sing-song-I'm-talking-to-babies voice, "A CHICKEN!!" But, there are no babies there. The dog gives you a weird look. Luckily, Grandpa Nebelsick waits until you are done with your insane momma behavior to come outside. Otherwise, he might have wondered what was wrong with you.

4 comments:

  1. I just thought I would tell you that I like your new front page photo. Them babies are just soooo darn cute.
    Love GrandPa Rigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be vacation time, it might just be time to get used to what I like to call "Mommy Brain". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post about triplets on Lysa's blog. I have almost 10 year old triplet boys! We have 6 children total, a newly adopted 3 year old from China has rounded out the bunch. I wanted to encourage you that it does get easier, and to stop and enjoy the moments! They pass so quickly.
    Your babies are adorable...
    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete