Dan and I had the priviledge of watching David roll himself over again for the first time since June. Dan said this was the first "real" one. He wasn't mad or frustrated. I think he just wanted to be one his back to see the ceiling fan. He also got his first mohawk. Dan thought he was being funny after David's bath and combed his hair straight up. We didn't comb it back down before it dried and it stayed!
Levi woke me up for his 4:30am bottle not by crying, but my talking. I was hearing lots of sounds through the monitor and got up to see what was happening. Levi was laying there wide awake and as happy and patient as could be. He babbled at me when I changed his diaper. He ate his bottle right down and went back to bed. What a good baby.
Oh my! I just found a whole folder of pictures from August and Gillette that I hadn't seen before. I'll have to get some posted in a few different posts, because there are too many for this hour of the night.
***Don't forget to scroll down and sign the "Guestbook" if you haven't yet, please. :D
David's new hair-do.
Aria and her Daddy cuddling.
Levi looking oh so uncomfortable as he was sleeping as soundly as could be.
The three of them at the doctor's office last Friday.
In the doctor's office pic...is it Aria, David, and Levi (in that order) left to right? Let me know if I am right :):)
ReplyDeleteOH... they're getting so big! I was wondering if they are holding up their heads yet? Just a random thought.
ReplyDelete