Levi sitting up like a big boy in the Bumbo chair. David is really good at it too.
Aria's huge grin.
David playing under the hanging toys. They all LOVE it and can spend a half an hour under there playing! They have started grabbing at toys and watching everything.
A landscape of entertaining triplets.
A different angle:
I have to explain this last one: Last Christmas, we knew the triplets were on the way. We received "Air Jordan" onesies, hats and socks for all three of them from soon-to-be-Grandparents Nebelsick. We didn't know if we had boys, girls, or a mix. They finally fit so I got them out for Grandma to put on them this morning. Now... with the hair covered and everyone smiling... can you tell who's who? Their Daddy did a double take!
It took me about 5 minutes of studying the big picture to see who is who, but I think i have it. David, Aria, Levi?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, in the first picture Levi is starting to look somewhat like his namesake uncle. They are soooo precious, i can't wait to see them again!
OK,so I must not have been looking very well. Upon further examination, I deduce that it is David, Levi, Aria!? Correct?
ReplyDeleteI think it's Levi, David, Aria. I KNOW Aria is last--she just looks like a girl :) Tell us the right order!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't spend much time looking, but my guess is David, Levi, Aria.
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutest picture ever!! They are such HAPPY babies that speaks volumes about you and Dan!!
ReplyDeleteIt's David, Levi, Aria!!
ReplyDeleteOkay that is a really, really cute picture of your little ones. I think Levi looks like a little Rigsby. You are seriously wonder woman...and I thought two was a challenge.
ReplyDeleteYeah I guessed it right! I didn't have a chance to post, but I guessed the correct order. Here I thought I'd get it all messed up!
ReplyDeleteYay! I got it right!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you feeding those children, they look like they've grown a ton since I last saw them... and that was only two weeks ago!
Keep up the good work, but don't forget to take time for yourself and your husband!
This picture is priceless … not because the look so much alike … which they definitely do from these angles … but because they look like three little mischievous elves who have been up to something and they are all laughing about what they have been able to pull off. Absolutely darling, David, Levi and Aria. You are the sunshine of our lives!!
ReplyDeleteI Love You!!
Aunt Mimi