Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Freedom for Levi

Mr. Levi lost his tail last night. He was officially set free from the monitor! We rejoiced and took some pictures. Now I don't have to feel bad about the red marks under his arms anymore and wonder if I'm pinching him when I pick him up!

Ready....

YAY!!! Free as a bird.

Ow-ee. No more!

Happy and sitting on Daddy's lap.

Can't leave out the other two... David sleeping on the boppy, Grandpa fell asleep too. Babies tend to put everyone to sleep instead of the other way around.

Aria and Grandpa. This was the best picture of Aria... she was either crying, yawning, or sneezing. Yep, all within 15 seconds!


P.S.-I happen to know of a few of you that haven't signed the guestbook yet!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Day Levi,
    I can only imagine how much better he must feel. It is so great a be here for a week and be a part of "The Life and Times of the Tripelets".
    Good job Levi and all.
    GrandPa Rigsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Levi, and mom and dad! I know you've been hoping that would come off for a while, so what a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo Levi, Aria and David,

    Now that Levi has lost his tail we can start planning BIG adventures!! You will have to decide what you want them to be and then just let Aunt Mimi know where we are off to ... the sky is the limit. :) I LOVE YOU! You are growing SO fast!!

    Hugs and Kisses,

    Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete