It was kind of disappointing to go to the mall and not take my babies. They are getting big enough that it would be fun to take them places in a stroller, but it is just not practical with triplets. Too many people stop and stare and ask questions. We were under a time crunch and didn't have time to field on-lookers. It is amazing when we go out in public how many strangers strike up conversations with us. I wonder if it is like that in all parts of the country or just the mid-west. I like that everyone is friendly here but it can be time consuming.
Saturday we went to a birthday party for my cousin, Alecia. She is turning 15. We are so glad we live close enough to see her often and watch her go up. We got the kids dressed in coordinating outfits before leaving so I snapped some pictures. These are outfits from Dan's aunt Lavonne.
We also took some more pictures this morning before church and before my parents left. The kids went to church again! I feel bad that we don't make it every Sunday, but some mornings it has been impossible to get it all together on our own. I have a feeling that it will be better now that they are sleeping better. I keep praying that they continue sleeping well and lots of things get better! :) We are so blessed that they are healthy and growing. We are blessed with so many people who love us and pray for us. Thank you to everyone who have left messages! We LOVE hearing from you!
Hello from Grandpa!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the nice comments and you take pretty good pictures. I miss you all, already. I just have so much fun when we're there.
Grandpa Doug
Wow, you three! It is great to see that you have graduated to wearing covers on your feet. Those are called socks in case momma forgot to tell you when she was putting them on! :) You are just as cute as a button and I can see why everyone wants to stop you and look at you when you are out shopping with Momma and Daddy. When I come to see you we will take a trip out to the store so you can see what this shopping thing is all about!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE You!!!
Aunt Mimi