Okay, totally cute. Now I have an unrelated question...how did you get your video to work on blogger? I've been trying to upload my video of Judd to my blog and it won't work! :( Any advice?
How is it people don't know how to pronouce Aria? Have they never been in a music class, ever? I love that you named your daughter Aria- totally unique and beautiful without being bizzare. Good job with the name selecting Mom and Dad!
Okay, totally cute. Now I have an unrelated question...how did you get your video to work on blogger? I've been trying to upload my video of Judd to my blog and it won't work! :( Any advice?
ReplyDeleteHow is it people don't know how to pronouce Aria? Have they never been in a music class, ever? I love that you named your daughter Aria- totally unique and beautiful without being bizzare. Good job with the name selecting Mom and Dad!
ReplyDelete