Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Levi Timothy

*****VIDEO ADDED 7/31/08 - Finaly got it to work!*****

Hey there everybody! I’m Little Levi Timothy! You can call me Mister Levi, or Bustaroo, like my Daddy does. I hear Aria was working on her blog to you all, and I had to jump in here. I HATE being last. If someone gets ahead of me on the eating schedule, I make sure to wake up soon enough everytime to work my way to the front again. Someday, they will quit calling me “little”... I hope. (But I still like the name Peanut, just so you know.)

You will know me when you come to my house, unfortunately, because I’m kind of the bald one. But hey, bald is beautiful, right? I have eyes that used to be blue but are getting darker all the time. I hope they look just like my Daddy’s when I grow up. I have been trying soooo hard to grow bigger and stronger, and it is working! I am now bigger than Ari-Lou (that's my sister)! Yay!! I’m still working on catching Mister David, but I’ve got a little ways to go. Here is what we all weighed at the doctors office on the 23rd of July.

Levi (That’s me!) – 10 lbs. 5 oz.
David – 10 lbs. 12 oz.
Aria – 9 lbs. 13 oz.

So... a little bit about me: I LOVE my Mommy’s kisses. She gives lots of them when she is burping me and I stick my cheek right there so I can get lots of them. I can hold my head up really strong to look around. Don’t try and make me put my head on your shoulder! My favorite times are when I get to eat and sometimes when they play with me on the floor. I spent time with Mommy on the floor yesterday and I found a new favorite book: A, B, C by Dr. Seuss. The rhyming sounds so interesting to me! Eating time is the most important time of the day! If you ask me, they never get me my food fast enough. I yell and cry every time (why change what's working for me?), and they finally get it to me. Good thing I keep everyone on their toes!

I figured out something new that is fun. When I smile, everyone smiles back at me and acts so excited. I am going to practice doing that more. I think the part of me that is so loud when I cry can make other good sounds too, so I’m practicing that. I love bathtime. Baths are fun as long as Mommy has the water warm enough. My favorite part is being free from my belt and my tail. The big people call it a monitor but it’s just always in my way. The doctor says I have to keep wearing it for a while. He wants to see how I do either when I’m sick or after I get my shots. Whatever those are sounds scary since I have to wear this thing to go through them! It is not fair that the other babies get to be carried around the house more and I’m attached to the wall in my room. I'll survive though, cause I'm a tough little guy.

Here is my favorite song. My Mommy sings it to me all the time. I think she made it up, because it's all about me!

Little Levi, I love you.
Little Levi, yes I do.
Little Levi, can it be
Little Levi, you belong to me?

When you see me, I will probably be looking all around the room. Everything is just looking more and more interesting all the time. I love seeing new things and concentrating on them so I can learn about them. I hope I am as smart as my Daddy someday. I have got to learn all I can! I can’t wait until I can start asking questions about everything I see!

Well, I better pick out some pictures for Mommy to show you of me. I was TWO months old yesterday! I have to hurry cause Mommy has lots to do to get ready for a big trip! We are going to go on a vacation to Grandma and Grandpa Nebelsick’s for the weekend and then on to Grandma and Grandpa Rigsby's in Gillette for two weeks! We will get to meet lots of new people and we are excited!

I love you,
Little Levi Timothy

Here I am with my Daddy on the day I am two months old. We were at the doctor's office in this picture. Daddy was holding both David and me. David had his foot on my head! We had to get down to the diapers for the doctor! Brrr!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are they in size 1 diapers yet? I am sure they are, but I have to ask! Plus, is there anything that you need before we come up to Gillette? I want to make sure I can get it here in Denver before I come up. Let me know. How about those wrist rattles? Did you ever get any?

    ReplyDelete