I’m new to this world, so I thought I’d tell you all about me! There is an awful lot of talk about how many people get on Mommy’s blog to learn about us so it’s my turn to talk. Of course, my mommy is interpreting my grunts here for you… hopefully she gets everything right.
If you came to visit us, you would know it’s me because I have long sandy blond hair and will probably be wrapped in blue. I had to have the pink blanket once… what were they thinking? I have the bluest eyes of all the babies at our house. I love to be wide awake a lot of the day unless someone snuggles me in close… then I most likely fall asleep. I love it when people talk to me and I’m starting to figure out how to talk back. When I make the right sounds everybody in the room starts laughing and cooing at me, so I try to do that as much as possible. I really pay attention when I can see and hear my mommy and daddy.
I love to hang out in my swing. I don’t care as much for the bouncy seat like Little Levi does (sometimes his nickname is just Levi). That’s a good thing because then I hardly have to share my swing with him. Mommy sings lots of songs to us and I let her know I like it by staring at her eyes. My favorite songs are “Jesus Loves Me” and “The Little Green Frog.” My favorite way to sleep is with my arms above my head.
Eating is one of my favorite times of the day. I always try to eat my full 4 oz. to grow big and strong like my daddy. The bummer is when I get a ton of air stuck in my belly and I can’t get it out. I do that every time! I grunt and grunt and try to help as much as I can to burp, but sometimes it’s just so hard! I make them burp me at least 3 times, and sometimes I still have to let everyone know I’m still uncomfortable after they lay me down. The one thing I don’t like about eating is when they switch out the tasty milk for the nasty formula! It’s fine if they start me out on it, but don’t try and pull a fast one on me in the middle of a meal! I’ll gag and spit it right back out at you.
Friday was so much fun! Daddy came home from work for lunch and was holding me. I coughed to get everyone’s attention and then I puked all over him!! It was awesome! He was holding me all the way back on his lap and I still made puddles in the folds of his shirt. Woo hoo! Everyone was impressed but Daddy.
Today, Mommy was hanging out with us by herself. Little Levi filled his diaper and I could even smell it across the room. Shoo-ee! I was jealous cause I’ve been trying to do that for days! Anyway, Mommy sat me in the bouncy seat and picked up Levi. I didn’t want her to forget about me so I giggled and cooed like everyone likes and she came running back!! I think she took a video for you to see. I’m so cute!
Mommy and Daddy are taking us to see the doctor on Wednesday. Then Mommy will be able to tell you how big of a boy I am! But, even big boys need their sleep so I am going to go now!
I love you,
David Andrew
P.S. - Aria's Blog and Levi's Blog coming soon!
If you're happy and you know it, smile really big!
YEAH!! You got the videos to work. How exciting!!! Now you are going to be posting so many vids :) How fun!!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I am Kim Taylor's sister-in-law, and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog because your joy rings through so clearly and it reminds me how precious our little ones are...AND how adorable those babies are. God is so good!
ReplyDeleteCarla Taylor
Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteWe are offically the worst friends ever. :( I want to meet your family so much, but I swear, every time we think we can come over we have green slime, or Jus or I are sick. I get so jealous when I hear people talking about how they got to hold and cuddle the babies. Ugh. I want my turn!
Thanks for your posts, I cannot imagine how busy you must be, but I really appreciate reading about your family.
L,Sara
ok... Time for Aria or Levi to post!! not that I don't enjoy seeing David's pictures over and over, I just want to know all about everything... Including the trip to the doctors office with the babies... You just haven't updated in a while! Plus, you need to tell those in Gillette when you are going to be there!!! :)
ReplyDelete