Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday!

Well, today is the official due date for the triplets! I can no longer say that "they're not even supposed to be born yet!" They are so big and awake now. They look around and respond to Dan and I talking. I can make them sit and stare at me by singing. Sometimes their eyes get sooo wide, it is so cute. David and Levi have had the most awake time. Aria has her moments but she is a very good eater and sleeper. She doesn't fuss a ton. Levi is the most demanding and has been fussy lately. I think it is a yucky tummy. David is determined to stay awake right now and has aunt Donna wondering what he wants. He still is a noisy sleeper and grunts a lot. He is also famous for his little animal sounds he makes. Sometimes it sounds like a lamb, or a horse, or a giggle. We laugh.

I have a few samples of the photos that were taken last Friday. Melia Winter is letting me copy them off of her blog to post on here... thanks Melia. I'll let everyone know when there are more to see!

P.S.- Can you tell who is who?? They aren't in the same order every time.



1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable. I LOVE those feet pictures. I've seen those before and I think they are so good. I admit, I can't tell who is who. I'm terrible at that!

    ReplyDelete