I apologize for my children leading you astray. Dan and I are baffled at how convinced everyone was that we were about meet our babies. I also can’t believe that I have just been discharged from the hospital! I was practically begging to go. I could tell I was not going anywhere with the labor. In fact, they just checked and there was no change. So, I’m free! I not free in body, but in spirit. :) It will be lovely to have visiting time with all my Gillette relatives that flew back for the babies. Ha, now they have to still concentrate their affection on me. Soon I will be the triplets mom, not Elizabeth. Just kidding. It WILL be a big help to have my mom help me finish up the nursery.
So, everytime I would get up to go to the bathroom (at least a hundred times a day…) Dan would get a quick break from the uncomfortable wooden rocking chair and he’d hop in my nest. The hospital bed was pretty comfy and I don’t blame him a bit. But, when I came out laughing at him once, he decided to be a clown. I captured this picture for your enjoyment. Now, no mocking him… or I’ll have to remove it! Isn’t he cute? I told him he’ll be the one who is the most grateful these babies because then he won’t be the star of the blog anymore… babies will be!

Big news is we have a c-section scheduled for May 28th. If I don’t go into labor before then, babies will be born anyway. I’m so relieved to have some sort of end in sight and a final goal. I’ll be 35 weeks and the doctor was very satisfied with that gestation. We are too.
It’s time for dinner now with my family! Yea!! Homemade pizza, yummy. And now I’ve come back to food… I better go. Pray we can make it safely to Wednesday and then meet our wonderful children. Thanks for your support so far and we can feel and see the benefits of your prayers. Thank you so much!
All our love,
Elizabeth (plus Dan, A, B, & C)
I'm so excited you picked the 28th! I'm also very happy for you to have made it this far. I remember talking in December about how far you had to go; it seems like yesterday. We look forward to meeting everyone, and by the way Dan, Elizabeth is a much prettier pregnant woman. ;) Enjoy your pizza!
ReplyDelete