David Andrew Nebelsick (Initials DAN) – Born at 3:02pm. 5lbs. 6oz. 18.5”
Aria Louise Nebelsick (Pronounced “R”-ee-ah) – Born at 3:02, 5lbs 4oz. 18.5”
Levi Timothy Nebelsick – Born at 3:03, 4lbs 7oz. 18.75” (He’s long and skinny!)
They are doing WONDERFUL! And SO cute!!! The surgery was much easier to handle than I had imagined. More details when I have the brain capacity to sort it all out. Back to BABIES!
Levi has no problems with breathing and isn’t needing any help! Both Dan and I have gotten to hold him briefly. YEA! Most amazing moment ever! David and Aria are both getting a little help with breathing for now. We’re praying all three stay stable with their wonderful conditions and improve soon! The nurses say they are doing very, very well and we are pretty confident about their health.
Ok, that’s all I can get typed for now. I’ll post some pictures and call it good for the night. Time for sleep.
Mommy and Daddy the night before!
David
Aria
Levi on his Mommy, holding his Daddy’s thumb
More pictures coming later!
We love you all!!!
The Nebelsick Family
Huge Congratulations!!! I'm praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteKatie Kelderman
Coordinator
Rock Rapids MOPS
Congratulations Dan and Elizabeth!! Glad things are going well. They are darling. Can't wait to meet them in person. Thanks for sharing all the info and pictures.
ReplyDeleteKay Dye
They are sooo cute! Beautiful heads of dark hair looks like. Three amazing little miracles! You'll be in our prayers as your family adjusts to going from 2 to 5! Beautiful names, too! Congratulations!!!! We can't wait to meet them! Take care of yourselves.
ReplyDeleteThe Struckmans
YEA!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't get over how big they all were. Talk about three amazing miracles! We are so happy for you guys! Enjoy your precious babies! Get some rest, easier said then done, I know!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all! Dan's voice on the phone last night was so happy! I can't wait to meet everyone in person. Thanks for the pictures and keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Justin, Sara & Leo
Huge congratulations to your family! I love the whole new birth thing, your pictures made me teary eyed! They are beautiful and I am sure they are completely healthy! You guys both look totally happy! Get some good rest, I'm sure these three rascals will keep you on your toes! YEAH!!
ReplyDelete