Well, no babies yet. The contractions slowed down after they gave me a shot and some fluids. It helped to have Dan here too. I don’t know how much longer I can convince the babies to stay put… probably not very long from the way I’m feeling and medical staff are acting. I’ll keep trying to get updates posted as I know what’s going on. I feel bad like I was teasing everyone with a false alarm, but none of us can predict what’s happening.
I get to eat. HALLELUIA! But, I don’t know why I’m throwing a fit about not eating. One of these days I’m actually going to have to go the long duration with no food and quit whining. I’m not looking forward to it. I’m sure Dan’s not either since his pregnant wife turns into a scary creature when not properly nourished. I should start mentally preparing for that too. I’ll probably be back soon!
You are now farther along then I was when I had Alexa! Look at you go!! That is SO good! I am anxiously awaiting a post saying the babies are here! Can't wait to see what they all look like. Hang in there Mama. Sending our love and prayers from the other side of Iowa.....
ReplyDelete