It is Aria, Levi, and David's 5 month birthday! Where did the time go? Here are some stats on what is happening around here.
We serve approximately 18 bottles per day. Each bottle is 4 to 6 ounces. We change around 20-25 diapers per day. They are just starting size 2, since we are about to run out of the last 1-2. We tried to keep everybody in 1-2 for as long as possible since we could get a big box at Sam's club. I love the pampers swaddlers cause they are so soft and hugely absorbent. I figure comfort is a big thing since they spend their whole lives in them! The kids are wearing 6 month clothing and size 6-9 month footie pajamas. They are so long! But, what can we say... they are Dan's children! I can't believe it, but I think they have almost grown out of their bouncy seats, which makes me sad. I like to be able to sit them in their to watch me work around the house.
Right now, Levi and Aria are sharing a room and David gets his own. They all sleep in separate cribs. David got his own bedroom because he has been getting up in the night to eat and Mommy didn't like it when he woke up Aria too. Levi used to be the loud one at night, but he is a great sleeper right now. Aria has never been a trouble maker at night.
Here are their measurements as of today! Prepare to be shocked... just kidding. I guessed low for all their weights, but I wasn't too far off!
David - 17 LBS 7 OZ!! 26 and 1/2 inches long, head measured 17 and 3/4 inches
Levi - 16 LBS 2 OZ!! 26 and 1/4 inches long, head measured 17 and 1/2 inches
Aria - 14 LBS 11 OZ!! 26 and 1/2 inches long, head measured 16 inches
No wonder Aria seems soooo skinny! She is just as long as David and almost 3 pounds lighter.
I will post some pictures from this week with Jessica. I want to post some close-ups of their beautiful faces. Someday I'll get more videos posted, but it takes so much time and patience and I try to save any of that for the kids! ;D
Here is a picture of each baby next to their bears. We took pictures with the bears in the NICU and everyone asked where the giant teddy bears were. I am glad we have them to compare with now. Then there are a few all together. I am sad we didn't get one with everyone smiling great, but that takes a while. And, as you can see, Aria got sick of the flashes just as we got Levi going!
TOTALLY laughing- my two year old weighs 21 pounds!!! Yours will pass mine in no time!! (mine is about 33 inches though- so yours have a while until they are taller. :))
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun to get to see you all and help out! I put comparison (sp?) pictures on my blog. How they have grown!!!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog from one of the others I read (can't remember which). I love reading about your triplets. They were born just 3 days before mine who will turn 5months on Halloween. Happy 5 months to your babies!
ReplyDeleteToo bad on the infant seats - time for exersaucers!
ReplyDeleteYour babies are darling.
They look great! It's amazing how fast kids grow! Just so you know, you can select the time your post goes up when you are writing it - just under the window where you type and above the "publish post" button it says "post options" and there you can select the time it posts. The time can be in the future or the past, and I haven't figured out what time zone it's in, but at least I can write a post one night when I have the time and make it go up the next day sometime! Keep on keepin' on!
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable w/ their bears!!! I love their smiles!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know much for details, but we (possibly just me and the kids) are headed to Buffalo next weekend~ The plan is to leave after school on Friday and come home Monday ~ we don't get off the interstate until Sturgis and try and make as few stops as possible!! If you are headed that way, I could always share my cell so if you run into problems, we can try and help or whatever else we could do to help~ but as I said~ details are not laid out yet~ call if you have any questions!! Have a great one!
Our babies are exactly 2 months apart! Brooke turned 3 months old yesterday on the 29th. I hope to have her weighed today, but I can guarantee that she won't be near 17 lbs :) When Ryan was SIX months old, he weighed 13 lbs, 1 oz!!
ReplyDelete:)