Tonight, after babies were in bed, Dan and Jessica made baby food to freeze! I didn't end up helping at all. I was loading the dishwasher, cleaning up the table, ran to the store and such, but they did it all! We got some squash from friends and we are going to do a pumpkin tomorrow... possibly some applesauce. You may be thinking, "where are they going to find the time to do that?" Wellll.... David, Aria, and Levi are going with Jessica to Aunt Donna's house and we will stay behind for a much needed work day. I have so many hopes for the few precious hours at home not taking care of babies. There are some bathrooms needing cleaned, meals to cook and freeze, baby clothes to sort, bedrooms to clean, baby food to make, and finally some thank you notes to get written!! We are experiencing some major thank you note anxiety as we have hardly gotten ANY done and those are not even addressed and in the mail. I have never looked forward to a workday more! :)
That's all for now! Here are some pictures:
Aria with Daddy enjoying a nice fall day on the deck.
Levi, smiling mid-blink.
The best seat in the house... I could stare into those eyes all day.
Levi under the toy... I caught him with his lips up on the rattle toy and then he was touching his nose to it!
Aria laughing with Daddy.
Levi snuggled on Aunt Kristi's shoulder.
Aria hanging out in the recliner.
David in the Jumperoo.
David's first cereal tonight.
Making the squash!
Brecken LOVED his jumparoo. Hopefully your three love it just as much! Many hours were spent in that thing.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your day to yourself!!!
Hi. I found your blog through another trip momma's blog! Your babies are adorable!
ReplyDelete