Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Personalities: Part III

Sorry this is a long time coming... it has been crazy around here!

Poor Levi... he has to go last again. But, he really has calmed down with his fiesty fits lately. I would say David has passed him up in the demanding department. Levi is a wonderful baby and they all are becoming so much fun!

Levi is a flirt. He loves to smile and coo at anyone who is paying attention to him. He has this "Let me reel you in" smile where it is kind of on one side of his mouth, and he looks at you sideways. So adorable. He laughs easily and is the baby who squeals in delight the most. He kicks when he's excited and loves his bouncy chair. Levi is very good at using his feet to bat at toys and play with them. He's so smart!

Levi is a good eater and a pretty good sleeper. He will fuss to tell me when he's tired, but he will also cry to avoid having to go to sleep. He doesn't lay awake long in his crib before "the alarm goes off" to tell us to come and get him. If he's really hungry, he still cries through his diaper change no matter how entertaining I try to be. This is especially un-cool when it's 4:30am and I don't want two other babies awake! Levi never misses a meal. You can't really bank on ever stretching his mealtime longer than three hours. Most days I start getting a bottle-time warning from him a half hour early.

Levi hates bodily functions. He whines when he has gas. He fusses right away if he has a messy diaper. He cries if he spits up most times. Sometimes, it is downright impossible to get him to burp!

Levi was the first baby to be really good at rolling over from his tummy to his back. Sometimes I just lay him down on his belly and he plops right back over. He can do this many times in row. The other two aren't that proficient at it yet. BUT, as of two nights ago, Levi is the last to learn to roll to his belly from his back. He hasn't yet. Aria rolled over twice on Monday night(but not since) and David figured it out on Wednesday night. Since then, we haven't seen David stay on his back for long! I think Levi is too interested in having the best view, because he is the most inquisitive one. He looks at everything, taking in his world.

Levi fell sleep with his hands up.


In the burping position... look at that angel face!


Eating on Mommy's lap... Aria fell asleep waiting for her turn.


Everybody watching Momma work in the kitchen.


Triplet conference, jabbering at each other. Aria on the left, Levi turned away in the middle and then David on the right. I couldn't get Levi to look at the camera, he found something better to stare at.


The boys with their uncle Doug while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.


The babysitters(Kara and Doug)... straight from heaven to our house!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to finally read about Levi too. I was worried that he was behind and we were waiting for something fantastic to write about. HA!! These three are the fastest, brightest, most talented five month old babies in the area. AND ... they are my relatives ... so precious ... I love all of the pictures and even more adore reading about them and their adventures ... "dah dah dah dah"! ;) Can't wait to see you in a few days.

    I LOVE YOU!!
    Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete