Today I discovered that Levi likes to chew on my knuckle. Then I checked and they all like to chew on my knuckle! Could we have teething babies already? Aria and Levi drool now and I see a white spot on Aria's gums. Oh dear. This could get fun.
We are at Grandma and Grandpa Nebelsick's for a couple days! Dan came to help on the farm and we get to visit family! The babies are too big to share pack-n-plays now, so we have three of them set up in the family room. It is quite a sight.
Well, this was just a quick note. I'll have more to say another day.
Love, Elizabeth
Aria being fed with the help of the bottle prop. No, I'm no being a lazy mom, I am a busy mom who was supervising the whole time... just without using my hands. :)
Daddy showing me how long Aria is!
David, who fell asleep playing with his toys. It was adorable.
Levi being held by his Uncle Jonathan.
The kids all sleeping in their car seats. I wanted close ups of their chubby little cheeks. David, Aria, and Levi in that order.
No comments:
Post a Comment