Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random Pictures from our trip

Hello everyone! I can't believe it is three weeks into August and I have yet to post. I mean to everyday and think of things to post, but it never gets done. I can't imagine why! I started a big long post about the trip and it was never caught up, so it didn't get posted. I do have a few pictures to start out with and I'll see what I can do in the coming days.

Since being home, Dan and I have been mostly on our own. Talk about sleep deprivation. I am dog tired and so is Dan. The worst night was 3 nights ago when I fed David at 1am then I had to pump. Aria wanted to eat at 2:30, Levi at 3:30. Then at 4:30, David was hungry again! Levi's turn came around at 6:00. By 7:30 when Aria was hungry, I was passed out on the couch. Dan got up for his first day back at work in over a week but stayed and rescued me for an hour or so. And unfortunately, there is never time for catch-up sleep around here.

We had two very nice showers while we were traveling. I don't have any pictures from the one in Mount Vernon, SD... we forgot our camera and will have to get some copies later. The following are from the Gillette shower:

Levi being held by his great-great-aunt Arlene.

The Mommy with a big basket of baby goodies from my best friend McKenzie, her mom and sisters.

McKenzie is standing and her mom is holding McKenzie's 5 month old daughter, Rylan. My aunt Susanne is holding Levi. I can't believe David is about as bis as Rylan is! I have big babies!

Levi being held... about to be passed along on the big circle of

Amber and Aria

At home pictures:

Aria's big smile

Levi and Aunt Mimi

Aria with hands folded during a nap

All three in the crib at Grandma and Grandpa's. They won't fit this way forever. :(

Grandma and David after his bath.


Mommy crashed out on the boppy at Aunt Mimi's. Luckily Aria and Levi agreed to sleep also. Mimi laid David in there for the picture and he instantly was sound asleep. I think he felt like he was home since that's where he lived for 9 months. Levi, Aria and I stayed that way for a two hour nap!




The babies were weighed on Thursday. Here are their measurments:

David- 13 lbs. 4 oz, 24 and 3/4 inches
Aria- 11 lbs. 14 oz., 25 inches
Levi-12 lbs. 12.5 oz., 24 and 3/4 inches

My babies are getting so big! That was everyone's comment who first met them in our travels.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. It looked like a nice shower and they are getting really big! I love the picture of you guys sleeping on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It looks like you all are very busy. I cannot imagine having sleepless night like that. And I thought having one baby was tough. You all are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there guys! The sleepless nights WILL come to an end! Loved the pictures and the babies are HUGE. Denver is 9 months and only ways 17lbs. 5oz. they just might catch up to him, crazy! We've been thinking about you guys and praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete