Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo Shoot

Here are some shots of our family photo shoot while we were out in Gillette. My aunt Tina is a skilled photographer and she took these shots. She had also done the pregnancy pictures I had this winter. These are some of the good ones, but not my two favorites. I think my mom wants to use the one of everyone all together for her Christmas card, so I don't want to spoil it with an early reveal. I also didn't put the one on here that we could use for our Christmas letter. Enjoy!








The boys holding the babies while we took the "Rigsbys" picture. Aren't they cute? James did so well with his nephews and niece for not being around babies much before!!




1 comment:

  1. I must say James did really well, but... he got away without changing one diaper!!! He told me that as we were pulling out of town. I almost made him turn around and come back to the house! :)

    ReplyDelete