I always hear of people who read this blog. Often I am surprised by who has heard about it and keeps up with it. This journal is going to be part of my children's baby book someday. I would LOVE to know all of you who read this or have ever visited, even just once. I need a blog "Guest Book"! You don't have to say much, or write anything. It will be really easy to sign. All you have to do is leave a blog "comment"!
To comment:
-Click on the comment link at the bottom of this blog. It has a number beside it.
-Type your name and any comments in the box on the right-hand side of the page. If you don't want your name out there on the internet for some reason, just put "Anonymous" or your initials and your location.
-Select "Anonymous" directly above the orange box
-Click the orange box that says "Publish Your Comment"
It's that easy!! Please, please, please take a moment and don't be bashful! It will be inspiring for me to post more if I know it's being seen. Thanks and we love you all!!
Love, Elizabeth
P.S.- Your comments won't show up until I have seen them. If they don't show up after a day, I didn't get them for some reason.... my mom's didn't come through yet. :(
Hello David, Aria, and Levi! This is Aunt Jess and I think about you every day. Uncle James and I pray for you to grow strong and healthy every day. Keep growing! We love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jess & Uncle James
PS... We pray every day for strength for your parents too. Be nice to them and let them get some sleep! :)
Sorry I missed the babies on Monday!! Hopefully they'll want to visit DGR again soon on a day I'm there. Thanks for keeping us posted.
ReplyDeleteKay Dye
I read it!! AND, I found a fantastic way to use blogs in a baby book-type way, without having to print each page (which I don't think would work, anyway). Go to www.blurb.com and there's a thing you can download for free, and then it pulls your blog off the internet for you. Then you can set it up in a BOOK, and order it! The book isn't free but not too bad price-wise. I'm in the process of making one out of my blog, so I can give it to Brecken someday!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading the blog, I check it nearly every day. It is fun to see your family change and grow. :) Thanks for taking the time to keep all of your fans informed!
ReplyDeleteYes I read it. I love hearing how it is like to raise triplets!! It is so neat watching them grow.
ReplyDeleteLee Ann
We have had so much fun reading your blog! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your beautiful babies with us!
ReplyDeleteDale, Darcy, Cole, and Jack Larsch
Mt. Vernon, SD
Elizabeth, I read it everyday too. I think that YOU are an inspiration. I strive to be as spiritual and loving a person as you are! I think you already are a GREAT mom, because you LOVE your babies and want what's best. Plus you have the desire to be a great mom, which in my book says more than actions sometimes! Good job momma!
ReplyDeleteP.S. you can send them to my daycare sometime in Omaha, for a long weekend if you guys need some couple time! :)
Hey you five! It's exciting seeing your family grow and thrive. We hope to meet you in person someday!
ReplyDeleteDavid, Kristen, Ryan and Brooke Winegar
I enjoy reading your blog. I have prayed often for you and your family. I am so glad that everyone is happy and healthy. God is good!
ReplyDeleteHello Nebelsick family!
ReplyDeleteI too check everyday to see if there is a new blog. I love seeing how your beautiful babies are growing and changing. They are such a miracle from God and are so blessed to have you and Dan for parents. It is so fun to be able to peek in at your lives with your precious babies and see how things are going.
All our love,
Greg, Misty, Alexa, and Dylan Holzwarth
I check your blog regularly. You are a spiritual inspiration to us. I hope you start piano lessons soon so we can see David Aria and Levi every week !!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on taking the kiddos out by yourself! I enjoy reading about your day to day life. God has richly blessed you!
ReplyDeleteAllison Van Aartsen
I check in to see about your new expanding family everyday. I am excited to see pictures of how everyone is changing ang growing. God bless!
ReplyDeleteAll the way from Oklahoma...We love your pictures! Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteHave fun growing up kids!
ReplyDeleteNikki Hobbie
Hi!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, love the babes, love the parents! You guys are doing a fabulous job and the blog is a great inspiration to people. I am praying for your health and endurance during this crazy time!
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 KJV
I'm a faithful fan of your blog. I check it a couple of time a week. Mark and I have the pleasure of watching you and your sibs grow up, now we get to see the next generation. Your family is beautiful. Kathy @ FBC Gillette
ReplyDeleteHi David, Aria and Levi. I love looking at the pictures on your blog during the day when I'm away at work. You are all very special to me. I love you very much.
ReplyDeleteLove Daddy
Love reading your blog. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.
ReplyDeleteKatie Kelderman
Hi Levi, Aria & David!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see the three of you out and about with your momma this week. :) After we saw you at the park all Leo could say was "Baby." He's ready to play when you are!
We read your blog together and look at your pictures. Leo loves the videos. Tell your momma thanks for all of her hard work!
Hello! I am Rachel and I am a carpool buddy with Amber to Sioux City. She has been telling me all about you and your babies way back even before they were born! It is fun to keep up with them, and you are an amazing mother! The are also SO adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, I am always so impressed by how much you do... I only have one and I don't do as much as you. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteShannon Hester
Hi Babies,
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog since before you were born and love to check in to see how you're growing. My mom (Becky H.)works with your Daddy so she keeps me posted too. We just had a baby of our own, so we're having fun at our house now too.
Stephanie Morstad
Hi Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog since I found out about it in May
and didn't know that I could comment! Sorry to be so computer
ignorant...but I have enjoyed getting to know your precious babies through this. I look forward
to reading it and seeing updated
pictures. I check it pretty much every day. It is fun to
see Uncle Don, your mom and dad,
Marie, Donna, etc. all interacting
with David, Aria and Levi in the
pictures you post. I pray for you,
Dan and the babies and have since
I first heard about their pending
arrival. Barbara and I keep saying
to each other that we wish we were
close so that we could help hold
them and care for them, and give you a rest. We hope some day to be able to meet them.
Thank you for taking the time to
let me get to know them and know
how best to pray for you.
We love you,
Nancy Hamilton
Hi Nebelsicks!
ReplyDeleteWe love keeping up on what is happening in your lives through this blog! Thanks for sharing!
Terry, Paula & Talon
I check for an update almost every week! Sometime now that you guys are kind of settled at home and before my new one comes, we'll have to get together. Rock Rapids isn't so far!
ReplyDeleteAnnie Bosler
I love this site. I check weekly to see how things are going. I had twins, can't imagine triplets. You truly have been blessed.
ReplyDeleteHi David, Aria and Levi, I just love seeing you everyday in this blog. I tried to write before but it didn't go through. Maybe this time it will work. We'll be there to see you soon. Don't change too much by the time we get there.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you get to go places and have fun with your mommy and daddy.
Love you, Grandma Rigsby
Hi Nebelsicks!
ReplyDeleteI check up on you once a week or so. Glad everyone is doing so well!
Amy Flanegan
Hello David, Aria and Levi. This is Grandma. I love to read about you and see you pictures. I wish I could see you everyday but Uncle Jonny would complain and the gas bill would be high. I love you all very,very much. Jesus does too!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteHi Kids:
ReplyDeleteI too read your blog at least twice a week. I show your great uncle Bill all your pictures when new ones are on. He is VERY anxious to meet the three of you. Take good care of your Mommy and Daddy. Let them get LOTS of sleep.
Bill & Sherry
Dan and Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteIt's a joy to check your blog and see how the babies (and YOU) are doing. Elizabeth, you have such a gift in the way you write. What a treasure this will be for the triplets to read. You demonstrate God's plan for loving Christian parenting. Looking forward to seeing the babies again--maybe at my house this Sat. for feeding after the wedding. Your blog is an encouragement promoting the blessing of a Christian family.
Way to go, Elizabeth!
Camille
Hi family of five!
ReplyDeleteI check in on your blog often. Thanks for taking the time to post pictures and updates. It is neat to see how much the babies are growing and how well Daddy and Mommy are doing. You have a beautiful family.
Cherry Carlson
Hey guys! I am always SO excited to check in on the FIVE of you and see how everyone is coming along!! For the first month after the triplets were born every time I saw a person I hadn't talked to in awhile the first words out of my mouth were usually something like: "I have this friend who just had the three most amazing babies all at the same time, etc etc etc!!....." I guess I was so excited about it I actually got a friend of mine hooked on reading your blog. She LOVES kids and is also SO excited for the five of you (even tho she's never met any of you). --You'd love her, tho, I guarantee it. :) I think of you all often and hope we get to meet you soon! Love you much!!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am the crazy friend that Mary Olson was talking about. I just find it absolutely amazing how God works! You have the most beautiful, precious, healthy babies. I check this blog everyday-almost and I will call Mary and say “Have you seen the latest?” Mary has told me a little about your family and I find you all inspiring. Elizabeth the way you write about the babies and your love for them just pours out of the computer screen. I loved when the kiddos told us about themselves. Dan your face when holding the babies shows how proud you are of them. Everyone would be lucky to have dad like you. And babies you were brought into this world by two amazing parents. Enjoy each and everyday that God has given you! May God continue to bless all of you!
ReplyDeleteJessie
Amanda Saeger
ReplyDeleteSioux Falls
The triplets are growing so fast. Very cute.
I'm another regular reader from out in Utah. Hopefully we'll get to meet you in person soon!
ReplyDeletedani tew
Hi Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping up with this blog. I love feeling connected to your family through your loving comments and precious pictures--pictures not only of each absolutely adorable triplet, but also of your extended family members holding them. It has been so much fun keeping track of the babies' growth and milestones. I would love to be able to be one of the relief helpers to take care of the babies. How does a trip to California sound? We pray often for you and yours. How blessed you are!
Love to all,
Barbara
You don't know me and I don't know you, but we are all a part of God's family. I also know what it is like to be the mother of multiples. You are a blessing to me and I am reminded of how precious our children are when I read your posts.
ReplyDeleteCarla Taylor, Grant, Nebraska
Hello David, Aria,and Levi! We love reading your blog and keeping up on what you 3 are up to. You have a WONDERFUL Mommy and Daddy! Hopefully when you guys get bigger you can have a play date with Denver. He'd love to play with all of you!
ReplyDeleteHello Nebelsicks! I SOOOO enjoy your blog! I try to check every week to get the updates, although I can always ask Dan about the babies at work and he is more than happy to fill me in - he is a VERY proud daddy. But I love looking at the pictures as well. They have grown so much! Enjoy every day - they grow up too fast!
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteI check out your blog somewhat frequently...I love to check in and see how you're doing with your precious angels! I am so happy for you, and am so thrilled that everything is going well. You have beautiful children, and it's fun watching them "grow" through your blog. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Blessings to you!
Hello Nebelsick's I am a friend of Kristen and David Winegars and have a 9 1/2 month old little girl of my own. I have enjoyed reading your blog and find your family very inspiring. It is awesome to see how God has worked in your lives and I find your positive outlook on having three babies amazing. If you would ever like to peek at our site since I have frequented your blog it is dteini.googlepages.com. I look forward to watching your little ones grow.
ReplyDeleteDavid, Aria, and Levi are getting so big! It's great to keep up with all of your adventures!
ReplyDeleteShelly
NICU RN
Hello Elizabeth, Dan and David,Aria,and Levi. This is Grandpa Rigsby stopping by say I love you and what a great story this is. Fact is so much better then fiction, you just could not write a better story.
ReplyDeleteThe most amazing thing is all the people that ask about you and care! I get asked at least once a day "How are those babies doing?". All for now, see you later. Doug R.
Dear David, Aria, and Levi,
ReplyDeleteThis is the third time I have tried to sign your blog and tell you how VERY much that I miss you. I can't wait until you come to Wyoming again, so I'm guessing that I will be finding a weekend to come to Iowa and South Dakota. You are so VERY precious and I love the fact tht you are are taking such good care of your mommy and daddy.
Love,
Aunt Mimi
This site has been so much fun to read and I love the pictures! I cant believe how fast these babies are growing! Its amazing that you have time to keep up with this website and still obviously give each baby your undivided attention! You are amazing Elizabeth!!!!!
ReplyDeletemary pat
Dear Nebelsick Family,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Dan & Elizabeth!
My daughter, Viktorija, had Elizabeth as her music teacher & I heard about your site through the school.
I enjoy your blog & check it often. Thank you for taking the time to keep it updated. Thanks for the pictures. Your children are so cute! I hope this is soemthing you'll continue because it's fun too see & hear about how each baby changes. Wonder what you'll being writing when you have three 2 year olds in the house:)
Elizabeth- I'm so proud of you! You did such a great job growing 3 healthy babies. And it sounds like Dan took excellent care of the 4 of you.
Take care & thanks again for sharing your story.
Heather Stubbe
Rock Rapids
Aria, This is a note from your great aunt Donna. It is so fun having you so close by and to get to see you change and grow weekly. I love watching you talk, laugh and interact with everything. You can come to my house anytime.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Donna
David, Just a note from your great aunt Donna. You are such a special little boy who is growing up so fast. You already talk and laugh so much. It is a joy getting to see you as often as I do. You can come to my house and visit as much as you want.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Donna
Levi, A note from your great aunt Donna. I am so happy you do not have to wear your monitor anymore. It is so fun to be able to walk around without having to worry about that. You are a special little boy who is growing up fast already. You can come visit my house any day.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Donna
I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Nebelsick five:) I had twins now over 7 years ago, they are now in first grade and it all seems like a whirlwind!! Through reading this, I believe that God put these three angels in very capable hands. It is so fun to see their pictures. Always take time to see and hear the little things. Every second is a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best
Mandie Sprock
Anonymous
ReplyDelete