
We all ate speghetti together last night! David needed it mashed a little more than the other two so we put it through the baby food grinder. They ate it up!

Levi seems to get a complex about having his picture taken and often makes quite the face! It's like he's telling you with his eyes, "Put that camera down, Grandpa!"

Aria is a true girl. She poses and smiles for the camera every time!



Here is a series of pictures I found hilarious. We were just trying to get a nice smile from all three. David is pretty happy-go-lucky, but hard to keep in one spot. If you check out Aria, she is always flashing a huge grin every time the flash goes off. Levi, on the other hand, looks like he has a few choice words for the camera man.
The first one, Levi gave a small grin. He is tolerating us.

But, he's done now. No more pictures, Grandpa.

I SAID, no more pictures! Now you are getting my squinty stare down, Grandpa!

That's it! I am coming to take that camera from you and what are you going to do about it?

Ok, so maybe I can't really crawl over there yet, but I am going to put my hand on my hip and wait here until you put the camera away. Got it?
They are TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, we are going to have such fun in Wyoming while Mommy and Daddy are playing far away. I'm SO glad that you are here to visit. Maybe we can get two more crawling this week. HA HA!
ReplyDeleteI Love You!!!
Aunt Mimi
Your babies are getting so big! I hope you and Daniel enjoy your vacation.
ReplyDeleteI wish we would have had time for a play date. Oh well, June will soon be upon us-and maybe then we won't have to plan around snow! I am still planning on heading to IA late in the month...hope that's okay. Have a great vaca-we'll pray you make it out okay!
ReplyDeleteWhat a vacation? No fair, where are you two going!! The pictures are too cute. I love the spaghetti picture of Aria. She is all girl isn't she? :)
ReplyDelete