Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nothing Fancy

We mostly have pictures for this post. It was a busy week getting back in routine here at home. It was my brother, Doug's birthday last week so we celebrated with him. We have fun videos of Levi and I'll try to see if they will load. On Sunday, we had most of Dan's family here, except for his youngest brother Jonny, and our soon-to-be sister-in-law, Maggie. We missed them! The guys played a round of golf and the gals played with babies! David, Aria and Levi had lots of fun playing with everyone and got Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa. I have a picture of them in their outfits.


Here are the kiddos one morning... a picture of each of them. Aren't they gorgeous?





Yesterday, the boys were wearing their new Easter outfits from the Kooikers. I had to have a picture, besides the fact that they were all eating their bottles so well!


We took off David's hat after a walk and this is what we found!

At Doug's birthday party, here some of us hanging out:


2 comments:

  1. Ah those cutie pies!! I can't wait for the party. Is Levi pulling himself up to things now too? You are about to be a VERY busy lady! They will be going three different directions! :)

    Love You All!!

    Aunt MImi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how i wish i would be able to come back there for their 1st birthday, but alas, I don't think a 10 hour drive would be good on this body right now! The pictures are so cute! Glad all is going well.

    ReplyDelete