Aunt Mimi was so fun and we loved entertaining her. She bought us a new toy and Levi loves it. Aria cries when the song says Ye-Haw and David doesn’t like it at all.
Here is a picture of Levi riding our new rocking horse.
While we were there the first weekend, we celebrated Aunt Mimi’s birthday and saw lots of people at her party. Boy were we exhausted at the end of that day because we weren’t able to get a very good nap that day.
Aunt Jessica and Uncle James were here that weekend and we played with them and their big dog. Jet is a black lab and so lovable it was fun for Aria to climb on him.
Uncle James let us help him with his computer. We fully expect to be computer savvy by the time we are two years old.
Uncle Doug and Kara were with us for the weekend also. They brought along Aunt Donna, Aunt Kristi and our cousin Ryan. I guess they weren’t there to see us though. They came to help Aunt Mimi celebrate her birthday. It was comforting to see someone familiar. Uncle Doug thought it was time to teach David to walk so he put him behind the walking toy and off he went.
This all happened in the first few days we were there. By Monday morning we all had a bad cold and didn’t feel too well so we slept and rested for the rest of the week. Grandma and Grandpa Rigsby stayed home with us on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We had fun sitting in Grandpa’s hand, playing with our toys and getting to do things Mom and Dad never let us do.
Finally Mom and Dad showed up and we were so happy to see them. I guess it was Saturday afternoon. We played with them and then the next day we went to church all dressed up in our new Easter outfits. We came home and ate lunch and all of a sudden it was packing time again and into the van we went to return home to our own beds.
This is what Grandma and Grandpa's house looked like the whole time we were there.

Grandpa Rigsby said he cried when we left because he had so much fun having us there. We were sad that he wasn’t coming home with us but we are looking forward to him visiting us when we have a birthday party for turning “1” year old. That will be a blast.!!!
I cannot believe they will be turning one year old soon. Wow. When you said that I had to look at the ticker at the top of the page just so I could believe it!
ReplyDeleteYay, 1! What a fun age. I love this age too because it is when they actually start to understand and learn things. For instance, Judd can make animal noises and points to stuff and trys to copy words I say to him and he has a cough right now and I say cover your mouth and demonstrate and he does it too. They just learn and mimic SO much at this age that you can almost get them to do anything! How fun! :)
ReplyDeleteAunt Mimi is ready for another week with you. I have to go to school all the way until June but then you could just come out and spend all summer! ;) Or maybe it would be easier for me to come see you!
ReplyDeleteI Love You All!
Aunt Mimi