David, Aria and Levi have a new cousin! William Cooper was born yesterday and is so very cute!! Uncle Dan and Auntie Elizabeth got to go visit him yesterday. I will post some pictures. Dan and Josh are already planning for future 3 on 3 basketball tournaments to be played by these Nebelsick cousins. I am so glad the kids will have a cousin their age. How fun! Congrats Katie and Josh!!
Congratulations to your new little family member Elizabeth. I get to be an Aunt for the first time in April. My sister in law is having their first baby! I'm super excited.
Oh how exciting! Denver is waiting to meet his 1st...1st cousin as well (as my sister is due this week). The kids are getting so big and look great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Josh!! William, what a great name! :) Hope everyone is doing well.
ReplyDeleteShannon, Zac, and William Hester
Congratulations to your new little family member Elizabeth. I get to be an Aunt for the first time in April. My sister in law is having their first baby! I'm super excited.
ReplyDelete