Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Moments

We've been having a lot of fun around here lately. Today was an AWESOME day! Dan's Mom stayed here on her way through last night so she got up with us and helped with the babies this morning. She had to go when we laid down for our morning nap. I got to sleep for an hour! After naptime was over, Dan's cousin Kim came to help us out today. We had a lot of fun with her here today and I got some laundry done and was free to actually make a meal tonight! We had dinner and as Kim was walking out the door, my aunt Donna arrived to help out this evening! YAY! Dan had to head back to the office for the evening (he had to move out of his office because of construction... yuck). Donna and I did bathtime and got babies put to bed. I could have never done it alone. The night ended with me finally finishing the ironing. That was a relief. I don't exactly find much time for ironing lately.

But, as fun as the ironing was, that wasn't the best part of the day. We have some budding personalities around here. Levi has become quite the thumb sucker. He has really found it and has become proficient at getting it into his mouth. He also had a lot of fun today "blowing raspberries". He spent much of the day buzzing his lips together. I am just glad he forgot that new talent when Donna fed him his cereal. He wasn't as kind to Kim during his bottle this afternoon.

David has taken up playing with hair. He was laying with me the two days ago and kept running his hands through my hair. He likes to grab it whenever he can. Tonight, Donna was feeding him and he would grunt at her if she tipped her head where he couldn't reach it!

Aria was laying by herself under her toy this evening. She had a blanket and she kept putting it over her face and taking it off. Donna noticed she was playing peek-a-boo with herself!! So, Donna started playing along and Aria kept putting the blanket up and taking it down and she started laughing. I can't believe how smart my babies are!

Here are some favorite pictures as of late. There is also a picture of Dan's brother, Jonny, holding all three babies! Speaking of uncles... Dan is about to become an uncle for the first time, making me an aunt for the first time too! We are super excited for his brother Josh and his wife, Katie. We ask for prayers for the baby's safe arrival... which could be at any time.

Love,
Elizabeth

The trio at Grandma & Grandpa Nebelsick's house.


Being held by Great Grandma Titze and Jonny. As you can see, we travel in footie pajamas - I know their feet are warm and I don't loose any socks!


Jonny squeezing in all three!


Grandpa Nebelsick got a good shot of each of them! Levi, David, then Aria.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I've checked in on you once in a while but my blog reading has really slowed down since I went back to work. Yes, it's best to try not to worry too much about the future. It just drives you nuts. I do have to say, though, that even though age 2 seems rough, I know for a fact that I would not trade you to go back to 5 months. That first year is a killer. Hang in there. Your doing a great job.

    Cadi

    ReplyDelete