What a great day! I got to celebrate my wonderful husband on Valentine's day AND 20 weeks with the newest loves of my life on the same day! I'm very relieved to get to 20 weeks because it feels like we've gotten to a big milestone in this pregnancy. I've read somewhere that triplets can still be in danger until then because of the stress on the uterus growing so fast. And I've been growing! Here's my latest belly picture from tonight. Aren't they cute? I can't wait to see how cute they are in person! :)
You might recognize the shirt I'm wearing as the one McKenzie wore in the picture on my last post. Both of our Mom's got them for us. I was sad I didn't have mine to wear when I saw her so we could match! That would have been fun.
Love, Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment