Thursday, February 7, 2008

18w6d Ultrasound

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Nebelsick family blog! I never thought I would become a "blogger" but I want a way for everyone who loves our babies to be able to keep up with the latest news. If you feel we haven't updated this enough, send us an email request to get busy!

We had an awesome ultrasound yesterday. The doctor said everything looked perfect and we are all doing really well. All three are very active and it was so fun to see them. Our biggest news is we're having a boy(A), another boy(C) and a GIRL (B)! You'll have to settle for calling them by their letters until their born because we're waiting to announce their names until then. We have to save some sort of surprise!

Baby A was hard to get pictures of yesterday. He was curled up tight underneath his brother and sister. We have some good ones of the other two though. We had some sweet moments where we saw Baby C's foot kicking near Baby A. Then Baby A reached up and put his hand on his brothers foot. The membrane was between them but it was very cool. We know they are playing with each other already! We also had a couple of views that looked like Baby B was giving her brother (C) a kiss on the head. We just can't wait to meet them! (But of course we actually can... we want them in there as long as possible!)

The doctor said the kids we all a great size for their age. A-10 oz., B-9 oz. and C-11 oz. They didn't measure length but they should be around 6 inches from head to rump.


Looking at Baby B's face.








Baby B's profile.








Baby C's face.








Baby A








The boys!








Baby C








Baby C Profile








Baby B leaning down to kiss C's forehead (they really are squished in there!) I LOVE C's little arm up by his face!!!






C's Profile








Baby A's arm and shoulder








Baby A








Looks like a big smile from Baby B




I know these may be hard to see. I never knew what I was looking at with ultrasounds until now. Good luck interpreting them! Please keep praying for everyone's health and Dan's sanity! He's been working so hard to keep everything going around here as I get less and less capable. He's wonderful.

Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment