Tuesday, March 11, 2008

23weeks5days

Babies are looking good! We got to see them on Friday. Grandma Rigsby and Grandma & Grandpa Nebelsick got to see their grandchildren. They are growing so well. The boys are both 1 lb. 6 oz. and our girl is 1 lb. 4 oz. That's 4 pounds of baby total! We had a great report from the doctor but my dream of traveling to Gillette "one last time" isn't going to happen. It's safest for all to stay close to home and keep these babes safe and sound.

We had an awesome weekend here at the Nebelsick house. My mom, aunt Donna, aunt Kristi, Douglas, Ryan and Alecia came to help us get our house in shape. This place got a makeover from top to bottom. The nursery is ready for the crib and other baby stuff to be set up. Also, Dan and Douglas got an unbelievable start on the tile in the bathroom. I'll include a picture of that here:

Here are some pictures from Friday of A,B, and C (names to be revealed after birth). :)




The first picture is of Baby C, then baby B (she is face down) and Baby A (facing straight on).

Well, that's all for now folks. My piano student will ring the doorbell any second now. More news on another day....

2 comments:

  1. How about a picture of yourself!? :)

    We saw our little one on Monday, at 19 and 2, and it was about 9 oz...half the size of your guys (and gal) :) Crazy how fast they grow!!!

    Glad things are going well and the family is helping you out so much :) Hope things continue to go well!! And congrats to McKenzie, if you talk to her! (Since I don't :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth--
    Mark and I were at your in-laws for Easter and Danny mentioned you had set-up a blog...I did a google search, and well, here I am! I was hoping to see you, but I'm very thankful to peep into your progress. Great idea setting up the blog!

    Prayers, Mark & Kylee

    ReplyDelete