Every single one of these pictures is a miracle because we had some crabby kiddos at Sears the other night. The store itself was a good 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the mall. Entering the mall door felt like one was entering a sauna. This means that the tiny room full of bright lights for the photo shoot was practically unbearable. The kids learned quickly that the torture of the flashing lights and coerced smiles came when they were on the mat, so they fought to crawl away as quickly as possible once we tried to pose them. We only had one choice of a picture of Levi sitting. I wish it was better, but what could we do?
In the portrait of the three together, I love their individual smiles. Each is a true smile straight from their personalities. Twenty years down the road, I will look at it and say, "That is sooo Levi! (or Aria or David.)"
So, without further ado, here are our pictures:







This won't surprise anyone, but guess who was extra photogenic? We had a couple other good ones of Aria. I love the daisies!


Oh, they just make my heart pitter-patter!
Oh gracious!!! These pictures are just so precious! I hope you can forget the torture to you and the kids within a week and just enjoy the precious pictures! They are SO DARN cute!!! I can't wait to see them all ... even if the others aren't what you were wanting as far as one year old pictures, they are cute and adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove You All!!
Aunt Mimi
Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSO precious! You are lucky to have smiling kiddos for pictures. Ethan has never done good for a professional photographer so we do them at home. Thanks for sharing your babies with us - too cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! Aria has the best smile! Not too bad for one year old pictures. Judd cried all through his until the last 10 minutes and finally he warmed up.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are great - you are so lucky to even have more than 1 child smiling per picture. I never get that lucky anymore. When I get their pics taken I make 4 separate appointments - 1 for each and then 1 for them together (although it is a pain in the butt, I am more likely to get some decent pics). Congratulations on the pregnancy - I just got caught up on your blog. How exciting and wonderful for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are way too cute. What sweet children! Maybe next year if you take their pictures in early May it won't be so hot. It was nice seeing you at the Heritage Days Parade.
ReplyDeleteThose are great picture. Sending prayers to for your sister to get to 32 weeks.
ReplyDeleteMary w/quads BBC