Thursday, June 4, 2009

What does the kitty say?

Here is David being introduced to a kitty on Grandpa and Grandma's farm. He picked up very quickly what the kitty sounded like and was doing it back. He doesn't know how to be gentle yet, but the kitty survived. I am just glad the mommy cat didn't see what my baby was doing to her baby!


Happy Birthday, Grandpa Nebelsick! Thanks for taking us on the four wheeler! We had lots of fun!!

David and Grandpa David





Levi... he fell asleep the second time around. It was time to go!




Grandpa and Aria

3 comments:

  1. Too much fun! I am glad David wasn't scared of the kitty! But i guess it's not as menacing as Jet! You have hooked them early on the 4-wheeler, better be careful there, they will soon be begging you for one (or three) of there own (and we have found some adorable real 4-wheelers for the three of them at the Bass Pro Shop. Camo colored for the boys and PINK for Aria.)

    So, when are you 4, or 5, or i guess even 6, going to come down here to Denver and spend some time with James and I? I bet the kiddos would love, love, love going to the children's museum, or even the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are their helmets? They should be wearing their helmets on the 4-wheelers too! :) They might as well use them as often as they can. Can't wait to see you tomorrow ... I guess it will actually be Saturday. Hope you sleep well tonight so you can drive!

    Love to All of You!!

    Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big your babies are getting. I love the video of David and the kitten. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete