Sunday, April 18, 2010

O, Where is My Hairbrush?

I would love to post more, but here is my contribution for today. This is David and Levi singing along to "Where is my Hairbrush?" from Veggie Tales. The Larry the Cucumber doll sings and wiggles to the song. It's been entertaining the kids since they were little babies. Aria helps cheer for the boys at the end!



And here are some pictures of my precious children. My baby Lucas is now four months old. David, Aria and Levi are 22 months old. We are starting to think about a second birthday party... crazy! Speaking of crazy, you should see our lives.




8 comments:

  1. Since I discovered this wonderful video I can't stop watching. It is wonderful.:)

    Grandma R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That toy sat in the cupboard of the garage for many years after it did not sell at a garage sale. Now it has become a priceless part of the family.
    Love you all.
    Grandpa Rigsby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear you're still alive and see that precious baby and the fun 3 little ones! I can't imagine how crazy your lives are as we're doing it with only 2, instead of 4! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute video. I love it. I totally understand how crazy life is right now with 4 kids! Lucas is getting so big and cute like his older siblings. It's funny how different he looks from his siblings though! Stay sane!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this video and these pictures. It just makes us feel so much closer to see them. We miss you all love Grandma and Grandpa N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gracious! This is just about as precious as it comes. David is going to be the leader in the choir ... I can tell already! I have watched the video six times and can't stop smiling!

    Love to ALL of the Nebelsicks!!!

    Aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was adorable!!!! I miss you all SOOO much! You have no idea. I hope that all is going well. Doug and I are coming up next weekend so hopefully we will get to see you all! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH!!! A new post!!!!!!! I miss you guys all so much. We need to meet up in Gillette and invade Mom and Dad's for a weekend!! :) But I suppose it will be just as crazy there in SF and IA during the wedding! OH WHAT FUN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete