Friday, October 30, 2009

35 Week Comparison

May, 2008 - 34 weeks, 5 days


October, 2009 - 35 weeks, 1 day


That is the difference between three babies and only one!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Not sure if I told you guys congratulations yet! How exciting! And you look fab by the way! So tiny! :) So, is it easier to "carry" three or to "carry" one and chase three?

    So, I might be reading too much into the pictures, but it seems you guys are feeling more confident about this little one than the trio. The looks on your faces are interesting to compare between the two... I suppose the experience of a year and half parenting plus the less medically complicated pregnancy...and here I go writing a book...

    Love ya and praying for you guys!
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vast difference! I can't wait for you to have the baby! How are you feeling? I hope you get well enough before baby comes, it's miserable to be sick when having a baby! Keep resting and get lots of chicken and noodle soup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a dramatic difference! :) How are you feeling--any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've been so bad about taking pictures this time. Just feel like I look fat instead of pregnant. Of course I'm both!

    ReplyDelete