Aria and David are practicing more with holding their bottles and David did a great job today. He is officially holding his own bottle too now. Aria could do it if she wanted to. But, I feel bad not holding someone to feed them! It is so WONDERFUL to be able to hand the bottle to the hungry baby instead of having them cry as I finish up with someone else. Oh, sweet relief.
Levi and Kara taking a short snooze. So sweet.
This reminded me of a bottle calf! David will pull himself up and want a drink!
Aria was content just to lay there and relax with her tired Momma. Fine with me!
Thank you Donna, Kristi, and Kara for all your help with the babies this weekend!! Dan and I had an overnight stay at a hotel in Sioux Falls and had a much needed break. It was wonderful knowing that the kids were safe and sound. We did not worry at all. We have the BEST family in the world!
You look great! Keep up the good work momma.
ReplyDeleteLook at those sweet little cherubs! They are growing so very fast! I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks and hug them up! :)
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you!!
Aunt Mimi
They are soooo adorable. I still miss you all. Can you give me a call when you get this and have time. I have a couple of questions for you.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I am a little surprised you waited this long. Enjoy your newfound freedom. Now they can eat and you can...do something really fun, like fold a load of laundry or do the dishes...okay, I can see why you waited:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Lori
What the heck are you feeding these children! Elizabeth they are sooo big... don't cry but they are growing up so fast. I enjoyed all of past blogs. I haven't checked in for a month. I am so glad that you are staying home with the kiddos. I know God will provide for you and the family AND you are right you have a much more important job than anyone else. I left the bank and I am going back to teaching. I am going to apply for a job share teaching job at Meadowlark 6th grade. The other teacher is having a baby and wants only to work in the morning. I can now get together when you come to G-town. let me know~ Blessings
ReplyDeleteDaisy