crawling?? It's Aria!! She is a crawler as of today! I thought it would never happen. I even talked to the nurse about it two weeks ago and she suggested we might look into whether she would need physical therapy. I guess not!! We just have to be patient with our little girl who does things in her own time! I've been trying to get good video all afternoon, but she isn't cooperating yet. But we are having fun anyway! Yay for milestones!
Guess who is going to be constantly ... running? :) Dan and Elizabeth ... how many directions can three little bodies go at once? It will probably seem like a million. :) Oh, the places you'll go! I can't wait to be there in a few days to see everyone and hug up those amazing babies! I am smiling just thinking about it. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you!
Aunt Mimi
YAY Aria!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Aria! Sometimes us girls just like to take our time, don't we? :)
ReplyDeleteYay, Aria!! I thought of you last night when Rylan was walking to the car and decided to disappear out of sight down the driveway. I can hardly take care of one walker, so I couldn't do three. But you will be able to do it because we are all praying that you have grace and patience to make it through each moment. Thanks for letting us postpone our trip. I am looking forward to my trip to WA and a trip to your place when we'll spend our time chasing children--and hopefully chatting, too! Love ya!
ReplyDelete